Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Chinese New Year is coming soon!

Time flies...Chinese New Year is coming soon. This is the 1st time I am celebrating CNY in Oldenburg. Sure, I will miss my family and all my friends back home in Malaysia. I also miss the time as my brothers and sisters decorated the house with plum blossom, bamboo and we went for shopping with my parents to buy some drinks, biscuits and cloths. I miss the reunion dinner on New Year’s Eve where members of my family, near and far, get together for celebration at my grandparent’s house. I also miss all the foods which my mum and aunty prepared which were very sumptuous and traditionally includes chicken, steam fish, prawn, Siew Yuk, Sea cucumber with mushroom, Buddha’s Delight, Roasted Duck… and also miss the time as our family playing cards together. And of course miss the ‘ang pao’ too!


Haha… I also miss the reunion with my friends and the annual dinner because during that time I can meet a lot of friends. Anyways, I wish all of you a prosperous, healthy, wealthy and Happy Chinese New Year!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...