Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Temperature today is 0°C

Oh….thanks God, finally Orkan has passed same as those wet rainy and windy days. Therefore, we seldom went out for shopping after school. haha…. Today, when I walked to the bus stop in the morning, I saw some ice on the road and I felt very cold although there was sun shine. When my bus passed through a building which I almost watched everyday showing the temperature, I was excited because today the temperature is 0°C and that means that the snow I am waiting is coming soon!!!

My second semester German course is ending this week. Time flies by too fast and I have to make use of the break to improve my German since I just heard that my 1/3 of my master programme is conducted in German…scary!!! Hopefully I can manage.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...