Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back in Oldenburg

After the class on Friday, we went home to Oldenburg. Pei Wei also arrived the same day at Hamburg. I was so delighted to be here at home again, home sweet home. Today, we went again for shopping, especially for those things I need, which we could not find in Hamburg. Besides, I also found some nice boxes here at a shop. At the beginning, I was thinking to buy only one but bought three at the end. There are all in a series including a candle. The motive is a rats family. I am bringing them all back to Hamburg. Tomorrow, I am going back to Hamburg again, must work hard during the week to prepare for my exam. HK is coming to visit me again on Saturday and he took two weeks holiday this time. Hihi...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...