Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Stuffed Squid

22.12.2008

Yeah.... finally I can enjoy my 2 weeks holiday. Most of the people think that I can relax in this holidays, but unfortunately I am very busy during this holidays for my another 2 presentations, 1 paper analysis report and for the german test. So pity for me!!!

After 3 hours shopping in the town with PWei, I bought some Christmas presents for my dear and PWei. So happy :)

This evening I prepared some red paprika and squid. Then I marinated pork mince with spring onion, carrot, corriander, pepper, salt, sugar, sesame oil, osyter sauce, cornflour and rice wine for half an hour. After that the pork mince was stuffed into red paprika and squid. Then, I steamed the stuffed squid at high heat until cooked and baked the stuffed paprika at 180°C for 20-30 min. It was so delicious. Besides that I also prepared 'black pepper with pig stomach' soup. This is my favourite soup. Will ask my mum to cook this everytime I am coming home. The soup looks not so appetizing but if you like it, it doesn't really matter.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...