Thursday, January 15, 2009

A simple birthday

Haih....yesterday was my birthday and this time I have to stay here in Hamburg. HK arrived on last Friday and he took holiday until Wednesday. I was so happy to hear and read so many wishes in my messenger and E-mails from my friends and family after i woke up yesterday. After all, my friends could still remember my birthday and thank you guys, you are great friends! Besides, I also received gifts from my new friends here, I wasn't really expecting that.

My workload at the university is extremely heavy at the moment and I had lecture yesterday from 12 to 8pm. Before going to the class, HK cooked the mandatory birthday meal for me, Mee Suah with chicken drumstick and boiled eggs. In the evening, he prepared some pasta and bought a small bottle of champagne and cake. He promised me to celebrate with me again when the semester and all the exams are over, hihi....



2 comments:

小老鼠 said...

Happy belated burthday!!!:) (小老鼠)

huikhee and yoonlai said...

thank you very much!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...