Monday, June 15, 2009

Education Strike at My University!!

15.06.09 (Monday)

This afternoon I received a call from my coursemate that there have a education strike at our university from 15th June until 19th June, thus all our lectures were cancelled. Almost all the building were blocked by the student, tables and chairs. Because of this strike, my International Marketing 2 's presentation was cancelled. The Prof. will find another day to replace our lecture this afternoon. Actually I do not really know, what is the reason for strike. If the strike will continue, then we need to attend more replacement classes next few weeks. Aiyah.... :(


This is Wiwi Cafeteria, which normally I have my lunch with my coursemates here. Above from cafeteria is our business faculty's library.

This photo is our main entrance for our business faculty.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...