Monday, February 2, 2009

Egg Tarts

Yesterday we went out for shopping and we bought some heart shaped baking cups. This is one of my new toys. Actually I will bring it back to Oldenburg on this coming Thursday evening and plan to bake some muffins or egg tarts during weekend. But my dear was so free after submitting all his abstracts and decided to bake some egg tarts for our desserts today. Hihi...I found some egg tarts recipe from Jo`s Deli and Bakery blog. HK just added some fresh milk instead of evaporated milk. Hihi.... so delicious...they taste like portugese`s egg tarts. Next time I will sure put in some pandan juices into the filling. Haha.... HK will bring some of the tarts back to Oldenburg for PWei tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...