Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Rewind...48 days in Germany (1)

Have to catch up with some past events that happened during the last 48 days...

I joined my dear during my first week in Germany to attend a conference in Regensburg, south Germany. The journey took 7 hours by train and we arrived there exhausted although I must say that the German railway belongs to the best ones in the world. The train was punctual and comfortable that came with on-board service. I couldn't resist myself to consume some German made ice creams...hmm...My dear and I spent most of the time sight-seeing except the time at which he had to make his presentations. We tried the famous German 'Ham Zhu Shao' (Schweine Haxe), we both coundn't manage to finish it. Although I must say that the architectures there are not as astonishing as I was expected...it was a bit disappointing. The St. Peter Dom is my favourite among all and it just looks so magnificent from every angle. My dear promised to bring me to Munich next time where there are more to see and to experience the real Bayern. I hope he will keep his promise or else...hihi...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...