Sunday, July 20, 2008

Raining Saturday

It was a raining Saturday, so we just stayed at home for the whole morning. After we had fried rice as a lunch, we went to a local supermarket for shopping. Haha…there was promotion for M & M chocolate, so I bought it even though my dear did not allow me. He is afraid that I become fat girl later. Actually since the last 2 months, my weight gained a lot because we ate countless ice cream and drank often ices chocolate and ices coffee. Thus, I must plan a proper diet program already.


We cooked Spanish food for our dinner. 1st, we cooked tomatoes and celery soup and baked a baguette. Then we cooked seafood’s paella – prawn, squid, chicken meat and salmon. From last Budapest trip, we bought some saffron because my dear likes to use saffron to bake Peri-peri chicken. Saffron, which has for decades been the world's most expensive spice by weight but we can buy it cheaper at Budapest. This is because maybe the quality of this saffron from Budapest is not so good compared with the expensive one. During the dinner time, we enjoyed a bottle of red wine too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...