Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy Weeks

We were so busy for the last few weeks. This is because I took 10 subjects for this semester and I have to attend block lecture for Interkulturelles Wirtschaftkommunikation in the 1st weekend. Tiring and scared because this is the only one subject in German. During these few weeks I am busy researching information for my Case Studies- Truck Tires in China Market. Besides that, I am busy for my International Finance, Introductory for EU System, Research Method, International Organisation and Management and International Accounting (five block lectures coming soon).

My dear was busy for his PhD research project because he needs to submit 2 papers before end of this year and somemore he needs to find out more new ideas and result to prepare for a conference next year. Now he works as fulltime Medical Physicist in the hospital. Therefore we didn´t update our blog for some time... ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...