Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yeah...it is snowing here!!!

My dear went to Jena (a small town in East Germany) for attending a seminar yesterday and today. Since yesterday it is snowing here almost in whole Germany. I stand in front of the window and enjoy the view outside. I feel so happy because it was really nice. My dear called me to make sure that I don't miss it . He knows that I like snow very much. I still remember when I was in Szeged (Hungary) during winter 2002, one week before Christmas, we started our Europe semi backpack trip, while we were walking to the bus station, the snow fell down heavily, this was the 1st time I saw snow in my life. I felt really happy.

When we visited Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna (Austria), my dear showed me that the snow has a repeating cystal shape. I was so surprise. Thus, at every destination – Brussel, Prag and Amsterdem when it was snowing, my dear sure would show me the shape of the snow again. Unfortunately, in Paris and Rome we could not see any snow because the temperature there was higher compared with other Europe country during winter.

According to weather forecast, it will continue snowing until next week. The Christmas feel is coming ... ...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...