Sunday, November 23, 2008

Enjoying my long weekend!!

I have a long weekend, so I came back to Oldenburg after my lecture. I rushed back to my domitory and packed all my stuffs. Hihi...feel happy because I can cook some delicious foods for my dear and Pwei. I cooked some simple dishes for dinner: a bowl of herbal chicken soup with San Yao (山药). After that, I fried belacan chicken wings and stir fried tofu floss. I found this recipe from a cooking magazine.

Stir fried tofu floss recipe:

Ingredients:
2 blocks Japanese tofu
30g dried shrimp (chopped)
2 eggs (beaten)
1 carrot

Seasoning:
½ tsp salt & pepper
2 tsp corn flour

Boil the tofu first and crashed into small pieces. Beat the eggs and mix with the tofu floss and add seasoning. Then heat up the oil to fry the dried shrimps and carrot, pour in the egg mixtures and fried until cooked.

It is really a simple dish with cheap ingredients. Therefore my dear called it "Kampung fried egg" and called me "Kampung girl" ... haha ... he liked it though..





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...