Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tschüss Weihnachtsmarkt 2008!!

Today is the last day of Christmas market in Oldenburg. Christmas market is a traditional market for German to celebrate Christmas. Actually 1 month before Christmas day, there will be a Christmas market almost in every town or city in Germany. Normally people will go there to have a Glühwein with their friends, family or colleagues in the evening. Glühwein is usually prepared from red wine, heated and spiced with cinnamon sticks, vanilla pods, cloves, citrus and sugar.

We went there twice in these few weeks. Everytime we will buy the pork chop with bread there because it is so delicious and my dear sure will buy some chestnut for me. Haha...

This afternoon, PWei and I went out for shopping and I purposely brought along my camera to snap some photos and share with all of you!! There are a lot of stalls selling very fine art decorations, candies, toasted almonds, traditional Christmas cookies, bratwurst and others. Actually I would like to buy some fine art decorations, but it is so expensive. Nevermind, I will start to save some money and buy it by next year!! See you next year.....












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...