Monday, April 27, 2009

Evening walk at Außenalster!!

25.04.09(Saturday)

After we finished our dinner, we went to Außenalster or Outer Alster Lake, the big lake in the heart of the green Hanseatic city (Hamburg) is a paradise for yachtsmen, oarsmen or paddlers. During this spring time, after I finished my lecture and taking the S-Bahn back to my domitory, I see a lot of yatches on the lake. The lake is a popular meeting point for recreation and jogging. So I asked my dear to accompany me to take a short walk around the lake. It was a sunny evening and we enjoyed the nice scenary very much!! There were a few Segelschule (Sailing school) on the lake and the people also could enjoy drinks or ice-cream in the restaurant too. We also past through the Art museum in Hamburg which is situated next to the railway station.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...